No, I promise to restrain myself to English henceforth. Welcome, everyone, to my blog for Dungeons and Dragons nerd bullshit.
To say a little about myself
- I'm a Māori transgender woman living in Auckland, New Zealand.
- I'm currently studying for a degree in Sociology, to complement my radical leftist politics.
- I've been playing tabletop RPGs for 8 or 9 years now, and I've basically always been a DM. I love worldbuilding.
- I've played 3.x and its derivatives for most of the time I've been a DM, but since I found a near-complete set of AD&D books and got into the OSR movement I've almost solely been running games heavily inspired by that playstyle. At the moment my home game, A Billion Stars Underground, is being run in 5e, but if I get frustrated with how expensive the books are and how unwieldy .pdfs can be I can easily switch to AD&D or LotFP or something.
- My biggest influences when I DM are poststructural critical theory, radical decolonialism, postmodern occultism (by way ov Thee Temple ov Psychick Youth) and the OSR movement.
I'm planning on using this space to post about my home setting, Shailanu, and to post creations of my own to see if I can't come up with some ideas that the community will appreciate. I'm very friendly, I promise, and I'm looking forward to sharing my nerd bullshit with you all :)
|the Dust Collector, gleefully stolen from Hereticwerks |
and now beguiling my players in Shailanu
With much love,